the sun was bright, so she was holding her eyes open...very cute!


I have a friend, Julie, who is in Boston right now because her little 3 year old, Brigham, is recovering from a very serious heart surgery. I haven't really known what to do to support her during this time other than pray for her family. Her little girls are staying with their grandparents while they are away and they went to the Fourth of July breakfast on Saturday. I took some pictures of them and thought I would post them so she can see that they are doing great (I'm sure she already knew that). This is just my little way of letting you know, Jules, that I am thinking of you and I have an incredible amount of admiration for you and your strength and faith. Hang in there!!! Love ya!!!!!


4 who goes there?:
Thank you so much for posting these, Lys. My eyes are very wet right now. I love you!!!
Is that Julie Rose? I vaguely recognize her mom. She was a sweetheart. I hope her son is doing well - that is just so scary.
Hope you don't mind me leaving a comment. I check out your blog sometimes and your family is just adorable. Anyway, thanks so much for taking the time to get pictures of Julie's girls and posting them. It meant so very much to Julie. I spoke to her yesterday and she was so appreciative. You are a great friend and she loves you tons. Thanks again! Tell Collin hello
I can't believe it has taken me this long to get on your blog and see the pictures you took! Can I say that you are an amazing photographer? You should tack up your shingle. I thank you sincerely for being such a great friend to Julie. That was a very thoughtful thing you chose to do for her and the pictures are precious. But then when you have two subjects as beautiful as these little girls, you can't miss! We love and appreciate you and Collin and your darling little ones so much. You are great examples of all the blessings obedience to the Gospel of Jesus Christ brings. I saw your mom tonight and we had a great visit. I love her. She loves being a grandma as much as I do so we had much to talk about. She reminded me to go to your blog. So glad I did, Alysia. Thanks you again for your thoughtfulness.
Post a Comment