7/08/2009

July 8

Cooking Class
Brad is taking this fun little cooking class that my friend, Adrienne, is teaching. I love it that he is learning how to do something that he will need for the rest of his life. I'm just trying to make him into a great future husband because nothing makes my day more than when Collin says, "Hey, I'll make dinner tonight."


5 who goes there?:

Letti said...

What a great idea. Your daughter in law will love you.

Watt Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Watt Family said...

My last comment made absolutely no sense! But ask Brad if he will cook for me! He is such a stud! Soccer, baseball, basketball,good looks, stinkin' smart, and now cooking?!?! You better prepare yourself for the high school days when all the girls are gonna want him! :)

JULENE said...

Way to go Brad....you get to cook for me the next time you are over!!!! I love it that he is willing to give it a go.

Highlights said...

He's a natural ;) Good job Brad!