8/29/2007

First Day of First Grade







Today was Bradley's first day of school. I have to admit that I cried when I dropped him off at his classroom, but despite my emotions he was sooooo excited. He woke up this morning and just kept asking what we needed to do to get ready. He ate breakfast and then instantly asked me what we needed to do next so he could go. He took a disposable camera to school so he could take some pictures of his friends and his class, so stay tuned for some fun pictures from him (if they turn out, you never know with a 6 year old). After school I asked him what his favorite thing was about his day, he said he liked being with his friends and he likes it that he will get to know more friends. What a nice kid. He is such a great kid and I feel lucky to have him.

Kaylee starts school next week, so I will keep you all posted. It's sure to be an adventure because everything is with her. Brad is so easy going that it is easy to predict how he will respond to things like starting school, but Kaylee is not at all like that so it could be a very dramatic day. Stay tuned.

2 who goes there?:

Corinne said...

So exciting. The disposable camera thing is a fun idea. If I did that for Ethan I'd probably end up with pictures of chalk and his chair leg or something.

JULENE said...

Brad is awesome....i hope he always loves school sooo much!!!