8/26/2007

Man, we have cute kids






Hello to all our family and friends. Thanks for checking out our blog!! I was inspired by other blogs that I read because it is such a fun, easy way to keep in touch and let everyone know what is happening in our life. I was also motivated by my brother Chris' move to Las Vegas, I feel a little sad that we won't see them so much and I want to keep our bond strong.


I have been thinking a lot lately about how cute my kids were when they were babies, hence the pictures. Of course they seem cuter looking back because all the difficulties of babyhood is not so fresh in my memory. Bradley was such a happy baby, Kaylee was not, and Spencer was the most laid back. One thing is for sure and that is that they are loved. So, enjoy the pictures and check back once in a while because I do plan on posting new entries often.
Love, the Cooks

11 who goes there?:

JULENE said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kwsped said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
heather said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jocelyn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Highlights said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Grandma and Grandpa Cook said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Corinne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
christa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cookasnm said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nate and Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.