Lately I have been dabbling in digital scrapbooking. I'm not that great at it yet, but I really enjoy it and I thought I would post a few of my latest creations.
This is my cute little Spencer when he was 7 months old
This is Kaylee this past summer not enjoying soccer. She was very entertaining though.All of these digital papers and embellishments I got for free from this website: www.twopeasinabucket.com, they have really cute stuff, so if you are interested go check it out.


1 who goes there?:
Those look great. That's a great close-up of Bradley. Is Kaylee crying in one of those pictures? That's kinda funny! This whole digital scrapbooking may be what finally gets me going again. Maybe in a year or two! I'm still only about 5 years behind--I'd like to be a good 6 or 7 at least before I decide to tackle it!
Post a Comment