My friend Adrienne recently tagged me so here it goes:
My husband.......What is his name? Collin, he hates his name because he got called colin so much growing up (thanks a lot Kristen and Katie).
How long have we been together? Married 9 years in June.
How long did we date? A couple of years off and on.
How old is he? 30 years old.
Who eats more? Usually him.
Who said I love you first? he did, just a few months before we got engaged.
Who is taller? Collin, we look kinda funny together because he is a foot taller than me.
Who sings better? Collin by a long shot, he has a great voice, but he doesn't like people to know it because he doesn't want to sing at funerals.
Who is smarter? Ha, Collin thinks he is, no really, he is so smart at a lot of things and I am smart at different things. I am definitely more aware of people's feelings.
Who does laundry? Well, I should but he ends up doing it often.
Who pays the bills? He makes the dough but I pay the bills.
Who sleeps on the right side? We just switched because he is so nice, now I sleep on the right side.
Who mows the lawn? Collin, although when he is super busy I do.
Who cooks dinner? Sometimes I do, sometimes Litte Caesars does.
Who drives? When we are together he does, but I do have a drivers license so I brave it ocassionally - JK
Who has the better record??? Me, back in the day Collin was a crazy driver.
Who is more stubborn? Collin, no question, once he gets something in his head, argh, and he rarely backs down in an argument.
Who kissed who first? It was a mutual undertaking
Who proposed? Collin did on my birthday, I was really sick and was totally not expecting it that day.
Who has more friends? He knows more people because of his job, but I have more close friends.
Who is more sensitive? Me, almost to a fault, I do not like hurting any feelings and often sacrifice my true feelings to keep anyone from feeling badly.
Who has more siblings? Collin comes from a family of 7 siblings, I come from a family of 4.
I tag Corinne and Heather. Love ya!!!
2/09/2008
Tag, I'm it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 who goes there?:
Oh, Alysia, I sure do love you! I'm glad that you married Collin!!
You know... I never really thought that you and Collin looked funny together... I kind of like your shortness in comparison to his tallness. I think I'm going to have to examine this a bit more closely...
Wow, you get Collin to do a lot! What's the secret? So, I've never been tagged. What do I do?
Post a Comment