I know, I know, it has been over a month since I posted. It hasn't really been a busy month but I think I have the blues. We are experiencing the most intense winter we have had in 10 years and I have some major cabin fever. Out of the last 6 school days the kids only actually went to school 3 of the 6. So, we've been trying to find things to do and keep the older two from arguing. I actually planned a little trip to Utah this weekend to spend time with our family there, but, alas, the roads were closed. We actually left but had to turn around. Talk about depressing.
Okay, this post so far sounds so gloomy so I am going to try and liven it up a little. Some of the fun things we've done lately are, well, we went to the temple open house in Rexburg. That was really neat for Brad and Kaylee. After we got through the Celestial Room Kaylee looked at me and said,"Mom, that room was BEAUTIFUL, which means 'full of beauta.'" That definitely made me laugh. I am amazed at her little insights, she always has something interesting to add. We also spent an afternoon at Leo's Place with a bunch of friends on one of the days that the kids didn't have school. This was especially needed by the kids, not to mention the mom. Ooh, I also made a quilt for my new neice, Marissa, she is getting blessed this weekend in Las Vegas but we couldn't go. I wanted to do something special since we probably won't see them for a long time. We love you Chris, Heather, Gabe and Marissa.

3 who goes there?:
Alysia I love love love the quilt. You never cease to amaze me with your sewing skills. Thank you so much. Also, I love the spanish book. You are too cute.
Wow, I can't believe the kids are getting out of school so much! Crazy!
I must admit that I'm a little disappointed--you came to Rexburg and you didn't call?!?! Talk about cuttin' deep, there, Shrek.
Tell the kids I love them and I'm going to come visit this weekend, will ya? Love you!
I loved snow days when I was in school, but as a parent, I think I wouldn't like them so much!
Post a Comment