2/11/2008

Who Stinks?????

Yesterday Kaylee and Spencer were taking a bath together and Kaylee suddenly said, "Ooh, something smells like poo!" and Spencer promptly responded, "Dada Dada!" He may not say much but he obviously knows what is going on around him. Gotta love it!!!!

10 who goes there?:

heather said...

Love it. Spencer has gotten so big.

Erin said...

Totally laughed my buns off!!!

Miss Meliss said...

*LOL* Spencer is no dummy, that's for sure!

JULENE said...

HAHAHAHA!!! THAT MAKES ME LAUGH HARD.....

Corinne said...

that's a great photo!

Highlights said...

Let's get down to the "nitty gritty," I'm totally impressed with your blogging! Good work! Your scrap book pages are darling, and I liked all of your pictures. OH YEAH...thanks for taking my tag.

SHELLS BELLS! said...

Alysia-It's Shelley M. I am a blog stalker and found your blog...somehow. Anyway, love reading about your family. BTW, such a great story.

Nate and Melissa said...

Some thing never change do they? FYI woman, we did stop by your house a couple of time and no one was home, nor was there a car in sight! Figured you had flown the coop for warmer weather. Mwah

heather said...

I tagged you. Check out our blog for the details

Jocelyn said...

Love it. Julie