I don't know why people keep tagging me. I can't imagine that there is anyone that really wants to know that much about me, I am really very boring. Alas, here it goes:
Ten years ago: I was in my freshman year of college and I had declared my major as radiographic science. I was very determined to do well and finish college, I had a sweet scholarship, but that determination obviously eluded me after my sophomore year because I never finished. Someday I will. I was an ISU Bengal Dancer, which was really a lot of fun but we really weren't that good, I loved it anyway. I had a lot of fun in college, ahh, I am reminiscing as I write...
5 Things on my To Do List: Pick up dry cleaning, go to the grocery store, remember to call Debbie tomorrow to find out if she is having a boy or a girl (she has an ultrasound appt.), call Joe at Wendy's to pick up a check for a fundraiser we did for the Kindergarten, work on warranty claims for Blackers which I put off way more than I should.
5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire: Mo money, mo problems. I would obviously pay off any and all debt incurred by my family and my husband's store. I would book a flight for me and my sisters to Paris and shop for days. I would take Collin to the World Cup and to all of the restaurants in the world owned by Bobby Flay, Emerile Lagasse, and Mario Batalli. I would hire a very trustworthy and loyal accountant. I would try to do some good in the world.
3 Bad Habits: only 3...whew. I have a tendency to procrastinate. I am messy, I think I may be the worst housekeeper ever. I am ultra sensitive and I overanalyze everything, I let my feelings get hurt way too easily.
5 Places I have lived: This is sad, I can't even name 4. I grew up in Blackfoot, went to college in Pocatello, got married and moved to Rexburg and now I am back in B-town.
5 Jobs I have had: Scorekeeper at little league baseball games, that was a lot of fun, I got to watch all the cute boys play baseball and get paid for it. Runner for First American Title. Waitress at Tasty Treat. I worked at Deseret Book in college and loved it!! Receptionist at a car dealership, I would occasionally answer the phone at home the same way I did at work...that was embarrassing.
5 Things you may not know about me: I always sleep on my side. I always notice people's teeth, Collin makes fun of me because I often comment to him when people have nice or not so nice teeth...weird, I know. I avoid confrontation, I hate this about myself, I have a really hard time standing up for myself. I can talk myself out of buying anything, Nicole hates shopping with me because I can find something I love and then talk myself out it for some dumb reason or another. I have an amazing knack for remembering movie lines, words to songs, and quotes that I love, this is one of my favorite things because usually if I quote a movie line and a person around me gets it or thinks it's funny or relevant I can usually tell that we will get along well, if I get that dumbfounded look from someone then I know we don't have the same sense of humor, and I feel foolish.

3 who goes there?:
So, the other day I quoted a line from Zoolander at work and nobody laughed. It was really funny too...you know the one when he says something like "You're probably going to tell me that I'm not a very good eugoogoogalizer. In fact, you probably didn't think I knew what a eugoogooly was did you?" Seriously you could hear the crickets chirping. Needless to say, I get along ok with the people present at the time, but we're not buddy buddy friends. What I am trying to say is that I feel you on the whole movie line thing. I guess we Williams kids are either really funny or really retarded. Here's another one for you "They think I don't know a butt load of crap about the gospel...but I DO!"
Oh, Alysia, I love you.
And I love that any time a Cook is asked what they would do if they had loads of money one of the very first things they say is that they'll pay off the Blacker's debt. Hmmmm...
I'm glad people keep tagging you, because I love to read your responses.
Post a Comment