I thought that the fact that the weather has turned a little would deter Spencer from his little shenanigans, but not so. Wednesday, I walked into the bathroom to find him with a wet head all foamy from the hand soap he put all over in his hair. I am talking about a lot of handsoap and luckily I found him just before the dripping soap got into his eyes. I quickly threw him in the bathtub, which was his second that day and it was only 10. Yesterday, he managed to get into my makeup and smear it into the carpet, which I can't get out. He also tricked me into thinking he was picking up his toys when really he was writing all over his walls with marker (thankfully, washable), he was really cute about helping me clean it up though, he didn't really trick me either, what I meant by that was I wasn't really paying attention to what he was doing. Hopefully today we can stay busy playing and he won't feel the need to make me do any unnecessary cleaning up. Wish me luck!!
4/03/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 who goes there?:
LOL!! Good luck with that. He is so funny, and by funny I mean super naughty! I love Spencer :)
What a good mom you are. You are going to keep your kids out of trouble by playing with them. I on the other hand put them to work!
Ok for some reason I really want to pinch his cheeks in this picture!! What a little cutie!!
The dreaded silence of playtime/cleaning up time/anytime. I always have the debate of "is it worth the silence for a little while to have to clean up whatever mess they're making right now?"...
Post a Comment