Yet again, Brad kills me. I seriously can't wait to see you guys!
Cute.
These are the TREASURES you must always remember! You are so awesome! I love ya!!
What? He WATCHES conference? Incredible. And I do love pajama church twice a year.
Hey, I want you to check out this link: if you want to join, email your blogger email address...www.blackfootrunnersclub.blogspot.comPlease pass the word to all your blogging and runner friends!!!
Post a Comment
5 who goes there?:
Yet again, Brad kills me. I seriously can't wait to see you guys!
Cute.
These are the TREASURES you must always remember! You are so awesome! I love ya!!
What? He WATCHES conference? Incredible. And I do love pajama church twice a year.
Hey, I want you to check out this link: if you want to join, email your blogger email address...
www.blackfootrunnersclub.blogspot.com
Please pass the word to all your blogging and runner friends!!!
Post a Comment