Bradley's Soccer Season






Collin's mad skills
Summer Swimming Lessons

I love Kaylee's candid smile!! It's so cute and not posed at all.
Summer Tennis Program
Bradley participated in a fun little tennis program that our town does. I wasn't sure that he would like it but he really did and, of course, he worked really hard to do a good job. The only bad thing was that he would wear himself out working so hard in the morning at tennis that once he got home he was a grump.

Father and Son's Campout
Brad and Collin went on the annual Father Son's Campout last month and they had so much fun. Brad really looks forward to this every year, in fact he told me that it is his favorite thing to do all year. Yesterday I was cleaning my room and found a note that Brad wrote to his dad telling him how much he loves him and how much fun he had at the campout. It made me cry. I love my guys so much. I especially appreciate how much effort Collin puts in to getting ready for this event and involves Brad in the preparation. They always have a blast and next year Spencer will get to go, too.
"S'more of what?? How can I have s'more of something when I haven't had anything yet?" Name that movie.
Water Park ManiaWe have been to the water park a few times this summer, but, my favorite was when Collin came with me. I invited him to come on his day off but failed to mention that four of my friends would also be coming with their kids. Needless to say, he felt a little uncomfortable with 5 women and 12 kids. In typical Collin fashion though he joked around a lot about his polygamist wives and all his children. The greatest thing about him being there for me was that I didn't have to stress out quite as much about keeping track of the kids and he became the official photographer for the group. He took a bajillion pictures, but I'll just share the ones of our kids, which turned out great by the way. Thanks my Love!!!
Bradley's trip down the water tube:





Kaylee's ride down the water tube:




Spencer's fun:





3 who goes there?:
Uh the sandlot duh!!!
Okay, I knew it was Sandlot, too. I'm just ultra slow at blogging lately.
I want kaylee nakedin the showers after I love sexin the shower we will make each other feel sooooooooooooooooo good
Post a Comment