Our baby is finally here!!!! He arrived last week and had a little trouble breathing but he is home now and is as perfect as can be. His name is Tyler Joseph (after my grandpa). We love him so much, the older kids are always trying to kiss him and hug him. We are doing great!!! This is a short post and I can't promise an abundance of posts for a while, I am a little busy, but thanks to everyone that has been so incredibly supportive. We are certainly blessed!!
7/22/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


19 who goes there?:
Congrats on the new baby boy! We just recently started blogging and found yours through Emily's. It sounds like you have had a busy summer. Take care and feel free to check ours out. Herberts.
Congratulations, Alysia and Collin and family! What a beautiful baby boy and so blessed to be a part of your wonderful family! We are grateful all is well with your little guy. Aren't we grateful for priesthood blessings? Love you all!
Congratulations Alysia! He totally looks like your other children - fits right in! Glad to hear that everyone is doing well. How sweet to have a little baby in the house! When he's sleeping, especially! ;D Just snuggle up and cuddle with him all day. Uh, when you're not chasing the other three around. Thank goodness for television at times like this, right? TAKE CARE!
What a cute picture Alysia....and what a blessing to have such a cute little boy in the family. Love you all!!!
Congratulations! He's just beautiful, beautiful! I'm glad all is well...
Nothin better than a yummy new little Cook! You go girl. Love ya!
I am so super happy for you!!! What a cutie! Glad things are going well and enjoy this sweet little newborn stage! :)
Welcome baby Tyler. I love his name and that you named him after his Grandfather. I am glad that all is well.
What a cute little boy, I am sooo happy for your family and am glad that little tyler is doing well :)
Adorable and sweet--just like his momma! congratulations :)
Congratulations - what a handsome little boy!
Ah! I had no idea he was coming already. He is precious as can be. Congrats. I can't wait to see him and YOU of course when I come home next month. Love ya!
Ah! I had no idea he was coming already. He is precious as can be. Congrats. I can't wait to see him and YOU of course when I come home next month. Love ya!
Congratulations! It has been awhile. I just found your blog after just finding Annie Tanner's blog. I didn't even know you guys were having another baby. Your kids have grown so much! Do you still live in the same house? I am moving back home next week. We'll have to keep in touch.
Congratulations!!! He's adorable!
Welcome to the world, little man.
I love, love, love him!!!! I am so blessed to have you as a sister! :)
Wow- Congrats! You really have your habds full! Good luck! If you need anything call me! He is Beautiful- The Lord does bless us each in our own way.
Congrats to you both!! He looks like a Cook!! I don't know how you feel about it yet, but one girl and three boys works great for us!! We love you!
Post a Comment