Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to anyone who still checks my blog even though it has been nearly 2 months since I posted anything. Thanks, and leave a comment and maybe I will send you something fun in the mail.
12/19/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 who goes there?:
i was wondering when you were going to update your blog! i love your family pic... so cute... especially tyler!
This is a great picture...ours is on the fridge! Can't wait to see you guys!
Hey I Love Love Love the family pic.....Please send me something fun in the mail
Hi Alysia, bet you didn't expect me to comment on your blog. (I came across it when looking at Christa's blog.) Your family is absolutely beautiful!!!! Enjoy your Christmas.
I still check in on you! I hope you guys have a great Holiday! The pictures is GREAT!
Now Joshua can keep his picture of Bradley (and the rest of you), and I can look at this one!
What a cute family picture! You all look really good. Merry Christmas!
That's funny -- just today I was wondering when I was going to see you on my Google Reader!
What a great family picture.
Love you!
So, how hard is it to get a family picture with 4 kids? I can't do it with 2.
Merry Christmas!
Geeeeezzz, Lys, what the crap is your problem. . no post in nearly 2 months. I never---whewwww. Nonetheless, slack attack, the pic is full of Beauta!
We already got something fun in the mail but I sure did love the card. It was awesome and so cute and priceless. Can't wait to see you on Wednesday.
Cute picture....and yep, I still check! :)
Post a Comment