

Spencer had a Halloween party today at preschool and he got to wear his costume. I thought I would post some pics of him as a cute little ghost, I have actually been meaning to do a post just about Spencer because he is so cute lately (always). He has seriously been my salvation. Brad and Kaylee seem to argue all the time and Tyler is turning out to be a very sad and cranky baby. Spencer, of course, has his moments but he is at least consolable, a little 5 minute cuddle with mom is all it takes and all his cares disappear. He is the only one of my kids that I feel likes me right now, and when you are getting little sleep at night it is nice to feel like someone just likes simply having you around. He says the dang cutest things, too. My favorite is, "yud you too" (love you too) and when I say, "have a great day" he says, "you ha ate day too." Now for any of you that don't know, Spencer is my little late talker, he has been doing speech therapy for about a year and is doing so great, he tends to leave of the first consonant of most words though, so I am sometimes the only one that can understand him. Here are some of my favorite Spencerisms:
"Mom, you so not oot" (mom, you so not cute) this is what he says whenever he is mad at me.
"Neenkenpoop" (nincompoop) and "koo koo head"
"You eep ight too" (you sleep tight too)
"Mommy, me pee a yidda bit" (I peed a little bit)
"Hiya, be happy" (Tyler, be happy)
These things are probably not as cute to anyone else, but I love this kid so much!!! Thank you Spencer for being you, even if you are sometimes a koo koo head.
Oh, and BTW these are the cute little tags I made for Spencer's treats. The ghost digi art (plus others) is only 99 cents at twopeasinabucket.com. There is still time.



13 who goes there?:
Hey Alysia, I found your blog. I've been scrolling down looking at the pictures and you have the cutest kids! It is good to hear you are doing well. I miss not bumping into you at the kindergarten! See ya.
Heidi
Oh how we all love litte Spencer and his little Spencerisms.....my favorite was the first time that i realized what he was saying as he stomped up the stairs "upid Gama" (Stupid Grandma). And when I asked if he just called me stupid he just answered with the sweetest little "YES".
I love these pictures! Spencer looks so good! Man love those spencerisms. I really need to write Gabe's down. Thanks for the idea. Also, where did you get those faces for the pumpkins?
I love this age! For FHE this week we did a spotlight on Ethan for his b-day. I read excerpts from his journal of things that he had said or done over the years. Age three was the funniest! He loved it.
Alysia, I too found your blog by going through a few others. Reading about Spencer made me cry. He was so cute at preschool. I loved his 'woooo' and boo! I can understand him 95% of the time now and love watching him grow and change. He is precious!
Man Spencer is cute!
You asked about family pictures on my blog -- I have only one suggestion --- have Grandma come and entertain the kids while they have their pictures taken. All the cute shots of my kids are them looking at their grandma.
Oh, and choose a simple background.
Hope they turn out well -- I'm excited to see them.
I finally have your blog address. I have tried and tried to get it but can't get it right or something. I'm very excited now to see the kids often and to see that you post quite a bit. I love Spencer's costume. we are so stoked to see you tomorrow. Love you guys bunches.
Okay, okay so I just have to write about Spencer the other day playing X-box with Bradley and turning to Terrik and I saying, "Me huck" (me suck)!! His face was priceless and I think that is my favorite memory now! I just love that little one!
What a super cute little guy and I love your treat idea...you always have the cutest treats at the preschool parties! :)
I don't think that your kids could ever be uncute. Seeing all the things that Spencer says reminds me that I need to take a little bit of time to do that for my own kids. You are all darling - we love you!
Alysia - would you do me a favor and get me Corinne's e-mail addresss. I thought I had her right one, but I guess not. I want to see if she will let me see her blog - thanks.
Hey, I say DEAL on the Sleeping Beautyness. DEAL.
Alysia, I found your blog and it is so cute! Your pictures are adorable.
Post a Comment