What happens when Brad, Kaylee and Spencer decorate the Christmas Tree:



What happens when you post about the kids' school Christmas program in 2007:
...they do just the opposite in 2008. This year Brad sang his heart out and Kaylee was busy playing with her Rudolph hat...go figure.

What happens when Santa brings fewer presents and you focus on just being with the ones you love:





...you have a really wonderful, fantastic, magical day!!!!!

4 who goes there?:
I love all these pictures. HOw did you do the cool border around them? Anyways, you're the best!
Man I miss it when you don't blog for a long time. You have such a fun way of entering things. I love you all!!!!
so i love your kids, but tyler is my favorite! shhh.. don't tell the others. he is just too cute!
How can anyone have a favorite of your kids???? Well I admit I do have four favorites. What precious Christmas memories. The one of Alysia and Tyler is my favorite pic. And yes I am finally getting the hang of these wonderful blogs. Thanks for sharing them. Love you!
Post a Comment