1/11/2009

Slightly BUSY...






Needless to say, after this week, I'm tired!!!



12 who goes there?:

JULENE said...

Hey i feel your pain.....but what a great week!!! Thanks for all of your help and support.

heather said...

Yeah, I would say you were busy...I was there...you had a lot on your plate! But just looking at these pics make me miss your family. We love ya!

Jocelyn said...

Holy Moley -- that's a WEEK!

Can't believe Bradley's 8 - wow.

And Chelsea's married? Yowza.

And Andy has a baby? Life just keeps marching forward, doesn't it?
\
You're a babe at 30!

Emily said...

Whew! Go take a nap. Seriously. When did Brad get so old? 8 going on 27, right?

Mary and Stan Cook said...

That was a busy week!!! And yes you are a BABE - just go ask Collin! Can I get a copy of the pic of Andy and Hanna please? Thanks for taking and sharing such heart warming photos. Love you.

Mary and Stan Cook said...

Just looked at that cute post again and got tired for you just rethinking that week. Wow you survived and so well. You are amazing!

Corinne said...

Crazy, crazy. Now, go and tell Collin that you are taking a day off and go spoil yourself at a spa! Don't take no for an answer! You know I could totally get away with that!!

Corinne said...

p.s. I like all of your digital scrapbooking effects.

Hanging out with the Riley's said...

Yah that was a busy week! Your sis looked beautiful. I can not believe how fast they all grew up. I am a little jaw dropped at the moment. glad to see you are having a great time with all your family. Talk to you soon

Micah and Jen said...

Goodness.....that is a VERY busy week! Looks like a fun one though!

The Cook Book said...

wooo glad that's over huh. but I have to say I loved being part of it. It was good as always to see you. Can't wait for one more day until Disney World!!

Janis said...

YAY!! I found your blog!! And I must say, it was so worth the effort just to see your birthday picture. :) Your family is so cute!