2/14/2009

Slight Reprieve...







...and by slight I mean it was 37 degrees one of the days we were on vacation in Florida. It's a good thing there were so many fun things to do or I would have thought way too much about how cold it was. Of course, we didn't pack any warm clothes; next time I go on vacation I will pay better attention to the weather channel. It did end up being warm the last few days we were there which was good. Memories, we are making memories (repeated over and over), it's really no big deal that Brad and Kaylee fought as much as normal and Spencer kept saying, "I want to go home," because we are making memories!!!!!

7 who goes there?:

Highlights said...

Well the pictures are really cute! Good times--I'm sorry it wasn't more of an ideal vacation...but yes I'm sure you did make some memories.

Corinne said...

We had so much fun with you guys! Hope we didn't drive you crazy. I don't think your kids fight more than normal, by the way. And, I just fell in love with Spencer!

heather said...

I love all the pictures. Wish we could see more.
"we are making memories" is what I tell myself everyday. Love you!

The Cook Book said...

Oh it was so much fun though, you have to admit. You can't say you didn't like every second of it, I sure did!!! You know you're kids loved it and Spencer did to, he defintely has his moments. It was so good to be with you and spend that much time. I hope we can do another vacation like that sometime in the future!! Love ya and miss ya already.

Micah and Jen said...

happiest place on earth....happiest place on earth! I think that is what you have to say to yourself when you take the kids there! :) glad you got away for a little bit and the pictures are great....and yes, very good memories!

Tara said...

I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog - I followed the link on Corinne's blog, I'm her sister. I just wanted to say you have such a beautiful family and your kids are gorgeous.

Mary and Stan Cook said...

"Thanks for the memories". At least sharing those pics. We want to see them all!!!