3/13/2009

Budding Photographer

Spencer loves to take pictures!! He usually takes them with Collin's phone or grandma's camera but today I let him use my camera because...well...he's just so darned cute the way he asks with those big blue eyes and adorable way of talking. So, this is his work which I am actually grateful for because I don't have a whole lot of pictures of me with my kids because, well, I am always behind the camera.

4 who goes there?:

Alysia Cook said...

Am I pale or what!?!?!

Jocelyn said...

Seriously? His pictures are 10 hundred times better than mine! And yes, I do realize 10 hundred is not actually a numer. Or maybe it is -- 1000? And he is definitely that much better than me. Great pictures. You are so hot!

heather said...

um, I don't think you are pale...have you seen chris? ;)
But these are actually great pictures. I can't believe spencer took them.

Corinne said...

Good for you for letting him use your camera! I am so the same way when Joshua asks me for something, like when it's an hour past bedtime and I say there's no time for a story because they were wasting time, then Joshua says in the sweetest voice, "Pease you read me story?" It's much easier to say no to Ethan, isn't that awful? Don't tell him I said that!