3/13/2009

Bitter Beer Face...

Tyler does this all the time now...he sucks on his lips. It looks so stinkin' funny but I can't get any really good pictures of him doing it so this is the best I could do...
(any Lost fans out there? I think the above picture looks like a baby John Locke...hee, hee)







6 who goes there?:

heather said...

Wow, that is the cutest thing I have ever seen! He is so cute, but I think you already know that.;)

Miss Meliss said...

*LOL* He looks like a different baby in every picture! That is SO funny! What a cutie!

Emily said...

Love funny baby faces - and yes, he does look a little bit like an itty bitty Locke - kinda scary.

Corinne said...

It does look like a bitter beer face! Well, as far as I know. :)

Micah and Jen said...

WOW! He could totally be Locke's baby.....but he is WAY TOO CUTE! :) Love this face! he's getting so big!!!

Mary and Stan Cook said...

Tyler is so cute, cute, cute! What a sweetie!!!