I decided to follow the example of my SIL, Heather, and try to post pictures and blog about life every day for 30 days. I have struggled lately being motivated to blog so this is just what I need, it helps too that we have a lot going on in July (half the birthdays in our family are this month).
So, here it goes:
July 1, 2009
Relief Society Ice Cream Social
I can't pass up the opportunity to eat ice cream and gab with some fabulous ladies. But, when I look at this picture:
...all I can think is "Holy @#$%, I need to lose some weight, or have that double chin surgically removed, sheesh!!!"Spending Time with Family
My brother is visiting for the week and we have had the greatest time together.
The kids are getting along and we've had some pretty sweet BBQ's.




Tyler in child's pose...who knew he was paying such great attention to my yoga videos.

3 who goes there?:
Awesome!!!! I'm so glad that you are doing this with me!
Okay so can I get copies of these pictures?! So cute!
what a fun idea! :) And your pics are great....LOVE the last one!!!
Great pics. My fave is Spencer with your
mom. Beautiful!
Post a Comment