Here are a few of my favorite recent pics:
Easter Sunday
Easter Sunday
Ty and his beautiful cousin Kenzie
Spencer at his Preschool Program
Kaylee at her dance recital

Brad playin' ball. Aren't you proud Chris?Yes, I admit it. I am a blog slacker. I tend to read other blogs and compare myself, so I was feeling like I needed a blog break, and I took one. Honestly, I don't know how people do all the things they do. It seems like everyone but me can blog weekly about their lives and the crafts and activities they do, as well as being active on Facebook and other social networks. I feel like a recluse, but, really, I'm just doing what I do; which is obviously not as much as so many others. Oh, well, I'm not about to change.
So, we have just been doing life here lately. Tyler is growing and moving so FAST. Spencer is constantly BORED. Kaylee is usually having the WORST day of her life. And, Brad is busy keeping TRACK of what everyone else is doing that they shouldn't.
It's all GOOD!!!

6 who goes there?:
OH, love all the pictures! I miss you!
And, stop comparing yourself! I do it too, but I think you are so wonderful! I love you. And you know what, I might blog a lot...to much actually, but I do it cause of you! You know, I want you guys up in Idaho to know what's going on with us. IF we lived there....then I actually wouldn't blog EVER! My parents don't even know what a blog is. :)
Okay, can't wait to see you guys and I just LOVE you!
PS: Chris is very proud. He thinks it's awesome!
PSS: What helped me not compare so much is this post that I read from one of my favorite blogs:
http://kellymccaleb.typepad.com/my_happy_little_life/2008/08/be-true.html
Okay what I meant to say is that Chris thinks it's awesome that Brad is playing ball, not that you don't blog that much. Okay i'm going to stop. I'm an idiot and can't type. STOP.
What cute kids!!! Love the pics!!
You have the sweetest little ones! I felt the same way about blogging when I first started; reading everyones blogs & wondering how they had the time to do all the things they were posting about THEN post about them! I tried it & realized I was sacrificing the more important things just to keep everyone updated & it wasn't worth it to me. So I'm a blog slacker, too, and I think we rock for it!!!
It was good to see you the other day. Even though I know you have four kids, its still weird to see you in action as a mom. We are moms!!! Some days I still feel like I'm young enough to be in high school! Okay, maybe not high school - but college for sure! Take care!
Talk about not keeping up with things - now that would be me. We LOVE the pics, every one. The Easter picture of Ty is especially cute. Thanks for blogging whenever you get around to it. Love your thoughts and your sharing snippits of life at your house. Love always!!!
Alysia, I love you! I love reading your blog (even though obviously I don't check blogs all that often anymore, since this post is about 3 weeks old). You always make me laugh and I love that you just say it like it is. I think those people who seem like they are doing it all are going without sleep, because there's just no way that anybody can do it all. And I refuse to give up my sleep. I love the photos!
Post a Comment