Felt crappy.
Went to doctor.
Have strep throat.
Got a shot...(I'll be feelin that tomorrow).
Went to bed.
Watched "So You Think You Can Dace" all the way through with no interuptions.
Katie Holmes is over-rated.
Can't believe Janette got voted off.
Going to bed again.

4 who goes there?:
Katie Holmes is over-rated! She wasn't even dancing. She was just walking around the stage lip- synicing. Wow, I think I could do that in my sleep.
oh and I was shocked that Janette went home too!
OH, and I'm sorry that you have strep. HOpe you start feeling better. :)
Boo for Katie Holmes...not a fan. And I'm a little annoyed that Janette got voted off too...what the flip?!?! And I cannot believe you have strep...take care of yourself sista! Love you!
I didn't even watch it and I know Katie Holmes is over-rated too! Amen sista
Well, I've never watched the show, but I'm glad you got to see it without interruption. Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment