7/22/2009

My Baby is 1!!!!!

There are really no words to express how shocked I am at how quickly this year went by...it wasn't easy but it flew by.
I LOVE this little dude!!!!!











8 who goes there?:

Watt Family said...

Lys, love the cake! It is so stinkin' cute and I love your hair in the pic with Tyler. I wish we could have been there, but we love you guys! I can't believe Ty is already one...wowza!

Jocelyn said...

What a great cake! So fun.

Cannon turns one in August and I'm feeling the same way about how quickly it's gone by. Is it that they're the babies? :)

Emily said...

I can't believe that he's already one. I still remember seeing him as a tiny guy. He is such a beautiful little boy.

heather said...

Okay, that cake is amazing! You are so talented...Wish I had those creative juices.
Love you guys!

Corinne said...

Happy birthday to Tyler. I'm such a bad aunty--I didn't even send a card. Hopefully he'll still love me! I love the picture of Tyler playing with his new toy--pure excitement. I, too, love the cake. Maybe I'll copy it for Sam's 2nd.

The VanOrden Family said...

oh i love this little guy too! its been so fun to watch him change over the past year. and don't you love the ball popper? it entertains all 3 of us for hours!

The Cook Book said...

Love the cake, totally cute idea. You always have cute ideas. You rock!!

Letti said...

It did go by fast and I am sure now that Paisley is here it will go by just as fast. HE sure looks like a happy little guy.