Being a mom is no fun, in fact, it stinks!!!!! I have asked my kids well over 5 times this morning to please get their jobs done then we can go to the library. Not one job is done. Bradley just argued with me because it is "not fair" that he has to clean his room because he cleaned it yesterday (not true, I saw his room yesterday, it looked the same as it does today). Kaylee has not done one single thing other than hitting or kicking her brothers because they looked at her. I put her in time out, she enjoys it (what the...), I ask her to clean her room, she just finds something else to do hoping that I don't notice. Spencer will just flat out tell me "NO" anytime I ask him to do something. I am losing my mind. Tyler is a GRUMP, he wants me to hold him, then he wants down, I can't leave the room or he freaks!!! Collin pointed out to me recently that all I do when he gets home from work is complain about how hard my day was, so now I feel like I can't talk to him about my day. I feel like crying. I don't have a release. Just another day in paradise...no thanks!!!!

7 who goes there?:
I'm sorry Alysia! I feel sorry for you! I do! If you need to vent you can call me, I wish I could help you more than that. If Thomas wasn't all cripple and I wasn't all pregnant we would totally come over and let you go and relax for a few hours. I hope your day goes better!
I have these days. A lot. And it really doesn't help when the hubby doesn't get it, does it?
All of us moms 'get it.' Complain away, baby!!!
I wonder if Kaylee likes time out because no one is looking at her? Maybe you could just give her a day long time out? You think she'd like it?! :)
Oh, and I swear...the ONLY time my kids find productive things to do on their own (play with toys, color, go outside, etc.) is when I've asked them to do a job. Maybe we should just make up fake jobs for them so we can trick them into playing by themselves? Maybe I'm on to something there?!!!
Anyway, I feel for you, really I do. Wish we were close by so we could just endure it together!
Love you!
Hi! I'm sorry you're having a hard time. GOOD NEWS though...School starts in 27 days hahaha! Try not to beat them too much. Let me know if you need something AND I Love you!
I'm sorry you feel like this. I've been feeling this way since yeterday. All I want to to close the door and run away.
Hope the day is better. Love ya
Livin' the dream sista...livin the dream.
I would say some sappy crap like, "hands full now--hearts full later." But that bogus smut just pisses me off on days like today.
So instead...IT SUCKS, THROW SOMETHING, BREAK SOMETHING--MAKE SOMEONE PAY. I'm pretty sure you need PIE!!
OH sista I understand!! You a freakin' awesome mom and those kids are so dang lucky to have you!!!
Love you much
Sorry this comment is two months late, but just know that we all have days like that and we all love you and you can complain on your blog ALL YOU WANT and we will understand and send cyber-hugs and tell you that it's time to eat some chocolate!
Hopefully things are going better now that the kids are in school--at least there is a few hours of peace before the madness starts again!
Post a Comment