Your peaches are divine. I'm craving fresh peaches right now.
That sounds so good right now! I wish I lived closer to you!
yum! i need to can peaches this year too.. i better get on it!
oh man--canned peaches are my favorite. Yours look delicious!
Canned peaches are great...and messy. If you started with them, you should be able to can most anything!! Yay Alysia!!!
Seriously Lys!~!!! I thought we were friends---you are totally crossing over to the other side! What the. . .
Way to go! I have a big box of peaches sitting on my counter waiting for me to decide what to do with them. I guess I should bite the bullet and try canning, too.
Post a Comment
7 who goes there?:
Your peaches are divine. I'm craving fresh peaches right now.
That sounds so good right now! I wish I lived closer to you!
yum! i need to can peaches this year too.. i better get on it!
oh man--canned peaches are my favorite. Yours look delicious!
Canned peaches are great...and messy. If you started with them, you should be able to can most anything!! Yay Alysia!!!
Seriously Lys!~!!! I thought we were friends---you are totally crossing over to the other side! What the. . .
Way to go! I have a big box of peaches sitting on my counter waiting for me to decide what to do with them. I guess I should bite the bullet and try canning, too.
Post a Comment