I have been hesitating to blog about this because I am a little worried that if Kaylee ever reads it she might feel badly, but I just can't not document it...it's too funny.
On Valentine's Day, Kaylee came home and felt embarrassed because she took a chance and let a boy she likes know that she likes him and he told the whole class. She did what any girl would do in the same situation...she cut off her eyebrows! She thought he might like her better without eyebrows and she was so proud of herself for getting those babies cut off without me catching her. When I finally noticed what she did, I could not stop laughing, which, of course, fed her ego until she realized that I wasn't laughing with her (I am a horrible mom). I took pictures too, which also fed her ego until she realized that I took pictures so that I could send them to all our family and wish them a Happy Valentines Day (I am a really horrible mom). Worst of all, the next school day the boy she likes told her that he likes her too, so I'm worried that this whole experience has taught her that if she just changes who she is then the boys will like her, and her mom will just be a jerk and make fun of her.
Her eyebrows have started to fill in again and I offered to take her to get her eyebrows waxed next time she wants to get rid of them...that will teach her!

8 who goes there?:
Yeah, you can't NOT blog about that one!! That's so funny.
Oh I knew this was going to be good when I read your post title. That is so funny. Does she take after Aunt Melissa at all? I can see Melissa doing something similar at that age...
I was wondering when you were going to blog about this. Chris and I couldn't stop laughing. We love her.
Gasp!!
Ammon just brought three love notes home from girls yesterday.
Can I tell you how not prepared at all whatsoever I am for this stage in life?
Commiserate?
She looks like she has Alopecia. At least she is still cute without them. I love her!! Haha
I'm glad I got to see a pic since I haven't seen Kaylee's head up close and personal since "the incident". LOL! I love love love it.
So funny. Eventually Kaylee will think it's funny, too.
match's the bald p-ssy
Post a Comment