4/22/2011

Just Chillin'

The 3D glasses from the theater (with lenses popped out) have been quite the accessory at our house lately. Okay, so really just with Spencer, I like to call him Joe Jonas whenever he's wearing them cause that's what he reminds me of. If, in the future, Spencer ever needs glasses I am going to get him black horned-rim ones because I can't picture him in anything else.
So, the glasses have had me thinking about the funny things my kids do. I used to be so good at writing things down in my journal or on the blog, but I have become lazy (gladly accepting advice to conquer this lovely habit). My friend Julie is so good at documenting the funny things her kids say, so I am going to follow her lead and take a stab at it, here it goes:
While in the car driving through Jackson Hole, Collin missed a turn and said, "Oh, I'm gonna have to flip a B."
Brad responds, "I thought it was called a U-turn not a B-turn?"
Kaylee got a beta fish, Stanley, about a year ago that has shockingly ended up living in the kitchen windowsill. I reminded her one day to feed him and she responded, "Mom, I've decided that I am not a very good fish owner so I'm just gonna let him die."
Now, don't go judging Spencer by this next comment because I will frequently say to my kids something like, "Go unload the dishwasher or I'm gonna pinch your nose." It is all in jest, but I should probably stop because recently Collin ate the last of the bacon one morning and Spencer was NOT happy that it was all gone. So, as Collin is leaving to work that day Spencer said, "Dad, you better come home with some bacon or I am going to punch you in the face!" What can I say, the kid loves bacon.
Tyler is just so cute, he is at the cutest age for saying funny things. We recently potty-trained him and when he is done he will look at me and proclaim, "It worked!!!" And if he needs to go number 2 he says, "Mom, I gotta go poop it out."
He has a little bit of a lisp too, which I just want to bottle up and keep so I will remember it 50 years from now.
He says "yerget" for yogurt, he calls his teddy bear "oobear", and he calls his sippy his "hummy". He is just really cute, I love him.

7 who goes there?:

Watt Family said...

I have to admit I laughed the hardest at Bradley's comment! Oh gotta love the smart little toots!

Jocelyn said...

Oh, man, I LOVE that you posted these!!! Love it!

I love the bacon comment. I love it that much, too.

You're right, Spencer almost should be required to wear glasses just so he can look that rad all the time.

Highlights said...

I need to do the same thing! Thanks for sharing, oh and is the fish dead?

Alysia Cook said...

Unfortunately the fish has passed on to a better place, a much, much better place.

Corinne said...

Love the glasses photos, and I love reading the funny little things they say. I like getting the extra glimpses into their personalities even though we are too far away.

Anonymous said...

成人私聊 , qq聊天找情人 , 网上裸聊qq , 开放女qq号 , 女人寂寞m直播间 , 同城视频聊天一夜情 , 夜寂寞聊天直播间 , 面对面聊天室 , pf聊天室 , 免费的现场裸聊

Anonymous said...

showlive , showlive , showlive , showlive , showlive , showlive , showlive , showlive , showlive , showlive