Here are a few pics to update the world on what we've been up to lately...
Spencer recently had his Kindergarten Zoo trip. Tyler and I went along and had a lot of fun. Tyler was unsure (or maybe bored) about the day, so he was pretty chill (a nice change). Spencer was all over da place. I hardly got any photos of him because he was moving so quickly, at least he had fun.
Kaylee begged me to let her play volleyball. She often begs me to let her participate in activities like volleyball, softball, or dance. It's probably because there aren't very many girls her age that live near us and she just wants to have fun, like most girls do. She mostly wants to be a part of the social aspect. She was WAY more excited about the cheers they made up than actually playing volleyball. This was a very time consuming activity as well, their games were most often in North or South Fremont which is like between an hour and two hours away...OY. I don't know if we will do this one again, but she did have a lot of fun and she's super cute!
Brad has been busy playing soccer and baseball. I told him last year that he had to choose between the two because it was too much for me to handle, but he could not decide this year so I caved and let him do both again. However, I think he has learned a good lesson on his own this year. By the end of the season he was so sick of practices and games being on top of each other, I am glad that he figured it out on his own without me having to be insistent.
His soccer team has played up the last few seasons, meaning they are playing in a higher age group, so my 10 year old is playing against 11 and 12 year olds. So, the above picture is one I took just to show how much bigger the other kids are than his team. Granted, Brad is one of the littler players and this guy with him is one of the bigger players on the other team, but there is a huge difference. Brad is blessed with a tremendous amount of speed, he is a fast little bugger. I LOVE watching him play!!!!
Below is Spencer and Tyler staying warm and playing on Collin's iphone because, according to Spencer, "you just can't see anything in this light." That light, my child, is called "sunshine" and it doesn't come out to often in these parts, it is not to be feared but enjoyed and soaked up as much as possible before it slips away behind gloomy clouds of despair. Can you tell I am SICK of the weather!
This is a really cute picture of my foot, actually both my feet look the same way. I recently had a procedure called a partial fasciotomy done on both my feet because I have been struggling with plantar fasciitis for the past year. I have been doing okay, but it is dang near impossible to stay off your feet for 6 weeks when you are a mom (especially a mom to a very needy 2 year old). I really hope it worked, but I have a feeling it will take a while before I feel 100%. In fact, I have been feeling down low lately. It is so hard to feel productive when I have to sit around all the time, and I don't have a ton of help. My husband is so busy and my kids, I think, don't comprehend how things should be done, they don't care if the house is a mess. I don't want to sound like a baby, but it has been a really hard thing for me, in all reality, I haven't felt really good for a long time. Even before I had the surgery my feet hurt almost constantly. I haven't exercised consistently for over a year now and I feel kinda crappy about myself.
Things will get better, I have to believe that.









8 who goes there?:
Love you wuh-lysia! I think you are thee best! I hope you get feeling better soon. You are one smokin' hot mama!
I hope your feet heal quickly, even though you can't stay off them like you should. I think you are such an amazing person and I love you! Isn't it great how exercising can help us feel better about ourselves, and frustrating when we can't do it like we want to. Don't be too hard on yourself.
That first picture of Kaylee looks so much like you. Love seeing her look a little Williams-y instead of just Cook!
I had no idea about your feet. Suckish! That puts a serious damper on any sort of exercise, which is equally suckish. I'm so sorry.
Hey, should I call my dad and tell him that Collin needs a break? Seriously! I'm sure I have some sway there *snort. :) I will be thinking of you and saying a little prayer for you, though. I love you so much. And I miss you!
When are you guys out of school? Let's do something this summer.
I just wanted to tell you thank you so much for sticking around last night so that I could say hi to your hubs. I know that was a sacrifice before a long drive home with tired kids.
We sure love you guys!
Happy New Year.
love her in that little skirt, love to lift it up and pull her knickers down I love eating her p-ssy
後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮
..........
It sounds like your family has been keeping busy with fun activities.
Post a Comment