Today we woke up to snow, yes snow. I know it is hard to believe but it is true. The kids bundled up first thing this morning so they could go outside and play. They have had so much fun today playing outside for a while then coming inside to have hot chocolate, or warm chocolate rather. Brad and Kaylee keep trying to make a snowman but I'm afraid there just isn't enough snow yet. Hopefully this isn't the beginning of winter just yet. I love the Fall and it just never seems to last long enough for me, darn weather.
Well I recently got tagged by a friend of mine so hopefully I will get around to posting a blog about myself in the next few days, so stay tuned (that is if there is anyone out there reading this). Is there anyone out there reading this??????????

4 who goes there?:
I read your blog! In fact, I read it yesterday but just as I was about to publish my comment my internet connection failed. We had snow here on Saturday too, and Ethan was thrilled. He and Bradley would have had so much fun playing together!
Alsyia, you know that I love your blog....anyone that doesn't read it just misses out on all the fun. Keep on blogging cause I enjoy everything about your family. Make sure to have a great day and remember I love you and your family.
I read it!!
Ummm, YEAH I read it! All the way in Manila I read it....so post some more woman! Wish it would snow here! Love you.
Melissa
Post a Comment