

I thought I would add a little bit about Spencer to our blog since lately it has been about Brad and Kaylee starting school. Spencer is so fun and right now he is a typical two year old, he wants to do everything by himself and he has some pretty strong convictions about some things. For example, the boy won't go anywhere without his hat and his crocs. He managed to get his hat on without us knowing one Sunday and Collin sat in the car outside the church for a good five minutes trying to convince him that he could not wear his hat at church. He finally took it off but threw himself onto the grass and had a little fit before they came in to sit with us. He even sleeps with his hat on and in the morning when he wakes up it is the first thing he looks for. Oh, but it is not any hat that he loves, he will only wear his San Francisco Giants hat that my dad got for Bradley when he was Spencer's age. In fact, Collin and I bought him a new hat last week at the BYU football game because the Giants hat is starting to get too small, but he won't wear it not even for a minute. He loves his crocs, too. I can't buy another pair of shoes that he will wear, hopefully the Crocs company doesn't go out of business any time soon.He also wears his sunglasses as much as he can, sometimes they get lost and he doesn't seem as torn up about it as when his shoes or his hat go missing, but he loves them all the same. I took Spencer in for a hearing test last week and he wore his hat and his sunglasses the entire time, except when he had to wear headphones, but they went right back on as soon as the headphone test was done. So, if you ever see a cute little guy wearing crocs, a Giants hat, and sunglasses it's probably my little handsome two year old.

5 who goes there?:
There is nothing cuter than Spencer when he wants to go somewhere....he has to find his shoes or it is a bit tramatic.
Awww cute little Spency. I never knew he was so anal about those things!! What a little cutie and yes mom did spell TRAUMATIC wrong.
Did Chelsea just spell handsome wrong???
HAHAHAHA I did spell hansome wrong!!! I'm a retard! I didn't mean to delete that and I don't know how to get it back but Spencer is still the most HANDSOME little boy.
Post a Comment