11/01/2007

Halloween Fun

Spencer as Sheriff Woody from Toy Story

Kaylee as Princess Aurora a.k.a Sleeping Beauty. This is the third year in a row that she has been a princess so hopefully next year I can convince her to try something new (wish me luck).
Bradley as Obi-Wan Kenobi and his friend Riley as Darth Vader. This is a little ironic because these two either get along really well or don't get along at all.



Here are some photos of my cute little treaters. We had a ton of fun yesterday, although incredibly busy. Brad and Kaylee had Halloween parades at school that were scheduled only 15 minutes apart so Spencer and I had to do some running to get to both but we made it and had fun in the meantime. After school I hurried to Pocatello to visit my friend Adrienne and her cute new baby - CONGRATS ADRIENNE!!!!! I barely made it home in time to get the kids over to the trunk or treat where they loaded up on candy and wore themselves out running around. Spencer was SO cute, this is really the first year that he has actively participated in Halloween and he loved going around and getting candy, he is using sign language so every time he got a piece of candy he would do the sign for "thank you" which looks kinda like blowing a kiss, so everyone thought he was very cute. After the trunk or treat we went to visit both sets of grandparents, then went and had donuts and hot chocolate at our friend's home. We had a lot of fun and needless to say the kids fell asleep quickly once they were in bed.

2 who goes there?:

Corinne said...

How many years is it now that Bradley has been someone from Star Wars? They all look very cute. We went to Brian's work for some Trick-or-Treating after school and Joshua kept actually blowing kisses to say thanks. I tried to teach him the sign for thank you, but he got confused and I think it's so cute that he blows kisses that I've never tried to correct it.

Highlights said...

I'm so glad you came to see me--I'm sorry if it made for a hectic night! Thanks again!