You would think that for a kid that was so excited to lose his teeth he might smile with his mouth open...go figure
Brad's buddies Aiden, Braxton and Brock
Oh, my goodness my Bradley is seven years old. Where has the time gone? I can't believe how quickly he has grown up. His birthday was over the Christmas break which kinda stinks for a kid and I should know because mine is just two days after his. Bradley was so excited about his birthday and kept asking me what we were going to do, and to be honest I just kept putting it off because it was so difficult for me to get ready for Christmas this year (I am not that organized). So I finally tried to make a deal with him that we would just have a family party this year because next year he turns eight and will have a big birthday party. Well, needless to say, that idea went over like...well it didn't go over well. He pouted enough that I finally gave in, so on his birthday he took some friends bowling and then we had a family party that evening. He had a lot of fun and I am so glad that everything worked out because it was very last minute. I already made myself a very large note on my calendar to start planning Bradley's birthday the first week of December, so hopefully I will be more proactive.



1 who goes there?:
I kind of gave in to Ethan this year, too. I think it's hard when they still don't understand that a birthday and a party are two separate things. Whenever I tell Ethan that it's someones birthday he always says, "Can I go?" I'm glad Bradley had a good day.
Post a Comment