I thought I would just post some of my favorite recent pictures. I wish I could write about something more exciting than just sitting at home, but really that's all we've been doing. Since Valentines Day we have all been sick and cooped up at home. So, life has been pretty boring, but here is what we've been doing to entertain ourselves:
This is Kaylee on Valentines Day, she doesn't have school until 11:30 so we had a girls morning and went to the salon and got our hair done. Kaylee was really due for a haircut and the girl that cut it did her hair really cute so Kaylee asked me if I would take some pictures of her. When Kaylee wants her picture taken she turns into a real poser, as you can see.
Spencer got this little hopping game for Christmas and he LOVES it!! One of the words he says frequently is "hop, hop" and we always know that means he wants to play his honeybee hop game. I love it because he is so cute when he plays it and he is getting some physical activity which is hard to come by in the dead of winter. It also plays the "Flight of the Bumblebee" which he now instantly recognizes whenever he hears it.
this is Collin reading scriptures to the kids. We have recently been adding a question for Brad and Kaylee when we're done reading so we can see if they were listening or not. This particular night we were reading in Alma 24. When we got done we asked Kaylee her question, which is always something painfully simple like: were the people of anti nephi-lehi not fighting because A) they promised Heavenly Father they wouldn't or B) because they were all sick and too weak to fight. Kaylee got that question right but it is always hit or miss with her. After Kaylee's question Brad just couldn't let it go that we had given her such an easy question so Collin said, "Okay, Brad if you are so smart then tell me how many people were killed during this war?" Bradley thought about it for about a half a second and blurted out, "1005!!" Which is totally the right answer. We thought for sure that he would not get it. It's amazing what kids remember, it's also amazing how different Brad and Kaylee are, but I wouldn't have it any other way. 
This is Brad with the M&M's he earned for getting his question right.

This is my cute little Spencer playing with his train set. He LOVES his train and usually carries it around with him everywhere he goes and sleeps with it in his bed. I got these cute pictures of him this morning. I just love it that he will play with one thing for more than 10 minutes which didn't happen so much with the other two. So, that is all the excitement and wonder that has been happening at our house. Needless to say, we are dying for spring and the sunshine.
This is Kaylee on Valentines Day, she doesn't have school until 11:30 so we had a girls morning and went to the salon and got our hair done. Kaylee was really due for a haircut and the girl that cut it did her hair really cute so Kaylee asked me if I would take some pictures of her. When Kaylee wants her picture taken she turns into a real poser, as you can see.
Spencer got this little hopping game for Christmas and he LOVES it!! One of the words he says frequently is "hop, hop" and we always know that means he wants to play his honeybee hop game. I love it because he is so cute when he plays it and he is getting some physical activity which is hard to come by in the dead of winter. It also plays the "Flight of the Bumblebee" which he now instantly recognizes whenever he hears it.
this is Collin reading scriptures to the kids. We have recently been adding a question for Brad and Kaylee when we're done reading so we can see if they were listening or not. This particular night we were reading in Alma 24. When we got done we asked Kaylee her question, which is always something painfully simple like: were the people of anti nephi-lehi not fighting because A) they promised Heavenly Father they wouldn't or B) because they were all sick and too weak to fight. Kaylee got that question right but it is always hit or miss with her. After Kaylee's question Brad just couldn't let it go that we had given her such an easy question so Collin said, "Okay, Brad if you are so smart then tell me how many people were killed during this war?" Bradley thought about it for about a half a second and blurted out, "1005!!" Which is totally the right answer. We thought for sure that he would not get it. It's amazing what kids remember, it's also amazing how different Brad and Kaylee are, but I wouldn't have it any other way. 
This is Brad with the M&M's he earned for getting his question right.
This is my cute little Spencer playing with his train set. He LOVES his train and usually carries it around with him everywhere he goes and sleeps with it in his bed. I got these cute pictures of him this morning. I just love it that he will play with one thing for more than 10 minutes which didn't happen so much with the other two. So, that is all the excitement and wonder that has been happening at our house. Needless to say, we are dying for spring and the sunshine.

5 who goes there?:
The kids are getting so dang big! I sat here and looked at the pictures with Gabe and he totally loved seeing his cousins. We miss you guys a lot and stuff. We are hopefully coming up sometime in April so that the kids can play. Tell the kids hello from their Vegas family. Love ya. Chris.
Alysia-
Your kids are just adorable! I love the pictures. But the one of Collin just wigged me out --he looks so much like his dad! Time sure flies by quickly...
Btw, I love the question-asking after scriptures. I might have to steal that idea!
Great pictures, Lys! Sounds like you're doing a great job with the kids. I don't know if you agree, but that picture of Brad & Kaylee together looks like Collin & you sitting together. Great! Fun to see Collin on there...how about you? Love you.
Yay for pictures. I laughed so hard at some of them.
Good for you all on the scriptures. Man I've got a great family.
Love ya.
so hot he is still wearing a pull up , love to have my hand inside playing with hiscock
Post a Comment