


Yay!!! We had our ultrasound yesterday and found out we are adding more testosterone to our brood. The kids went with us to the appointment and thought the ultrasound machine was awesome, especially when they did the 3D shots. The baby was in a breech position so it was difficult for the doctor to know for sure but he was pretty certain that it is a boy. He will do another ultrasound in 2 weeks to check again and we will definitely let everyone know if the news changes.
Poor Kaylee, when she heard there was another boy on the way she drooped and said,"Now there will always be more boys than girls." She was very sad until we got home and she found something else to think about. Collin is in shock, I think. He was certain that we were having a girl (he has predicted correctly up until this one). He keeps telling me that the doctor wasn't even sure so we really don't know. As my good friend Mark Twain once said,"Denial ain't just a river in Egypt." I, on the other hand, am very excited. I'd much rather go to little league games than dance competitions. Most important, however, is that everything looks great -brain, lungs, spine, etc. Little mister was also sucking his thumb which I think is about the cutest thing ever, we could hardly get a good look at his face because he had his hand in his face almost the entire time, which is exactly how Bradley was when we had his ultrasound...oh memories. I feel so blessed to have such great kids and another great kid on the way!!!!!! Also, I am accepting suggestions for names, so let me know what ya'all think.

11 who goes there?:
Congratulations!! I'm so excited its a boy. I would love to have more boys and just have Marissa be the only girl. Well Chris and I will discuss names for you guys and come up with only the best! WE love you guys and Congrats!
YAY! Congratulations!
I'll think about that name thing... ;)
Love you!
Congratulations! That is so exciting. I didn't even realize you were expecting! Hooray for babies...!
How exciting! I love your idea for announcing with the photos. Congrats! Oh, and I have no name suggestions. There's only one more boy name I like, and I have to save it for me . . . just in case.
Congrats!
How come you didn't color in the boy sign?? Is it because you got sick of making them?! I'm kidding!! Such a cute idea!! Maybe when the baby is born you can do this again to announce his birth but have the baby holding a sign that says SUCKERS!!! I think it's brilliant!!
Yeah!!!! Another Williams Grandbaby...you know that I can hardly wait. I love that the kids got to go and meet their baby. Love you all.
I think you're right-- Fletcher is a great name idea Alysia! Congratulations!
Yay for the Cooks!!! Congratulations!
This is Chris and I think that you should totally play up the Cook thing and name him something cool like Gourmet or Helluva or something cool like that...okay maybe not. I do however think that Kevin Christopher Cook has a nice ring to it or Kobe Christopher Cook (emphasis on the usage of Christopher as the middle name). Also, I think we are coming to visit the weekend of April 12th so mark your calendar. We love you and can't wait to see you.
Why am I never in the loop on these things!!! Congratulations on the big number 4. I am all for the name Beckett...cute kids deserve cute names!
Love you!
Post a Comment