Last week Kaylee was trying to get ready for church...sort of...really she was watching t.v., when Collin asked her if she would put on her tights and she responded, "Uh, I can't put on my tights, dad, I'm not an expert at it!!!" So, Collin quickly pointed her in my direction since apparently I am an expert at it. It takes years of practice but really it's possible for anyone to become an "expert" at it.
Also, last week I was talking to Bradley about sports this summer. I asked him whether he would rather play soccer or baseball. He responded, "I would rather play soccer because it will be my third year and I can get really rough with those guys." I was amused by his response and asked him if he realized that he still had to follow the rules. He was quick to let me know that really he's just faster and better this year and they will probably win every game. Well, let's hope so or we are going to have one interesting summer. By the way, for anyone familiar with Kaylee's soccer experience last year I just thought I'd let you know that she is going to take art lessons this summer instead.
In Spencer news, he has now added quite a few new words to his vocabulary including: "me", "up", "down", "eat", "you", "blue", "pink", and he is attempting to say a lot more words which is very exciting for me because I am SO ready for him to start talking. The nice thing is however that with the next baby we will be able to start sign language very early because everyone in the family knows it.

3 who goes there?:
Bradley is a riot. I know he will do awesome in soccer! Ah kaylee she is so funny. Hopefully she will like the Art lessons.
Spencer is saying a lot! That is so exciting.
Oh, I had never thought of using sign language with the next baby. Smart. Cool, also. That'll be awesome.
I'm excited for those art lessons.
Sometimes the things they say sound so grown up, don't they?
Post a Comment