3/27/2008

Learning Something New Today...

Hey all, There is a blog that I love to read for a number of reasons. First, the blogger, Allie, is funny and she plays really great music on her blog. Second, she is a really good photographer and often leaves the best tips for people like me who feel trapped in all the technology of life. Third, I think that if we lived near each other we might be friends. Anyway, she recently left some tips for using Photoshop to edit photos and I experimented and am really happy with the results. So, I am posting the results of my photo editing (the edited photo is the first of the two) and thought I would leave a link to her blog in case anyone is interested. Oh, by the way, she can also create a font for you using your own handwriting, how cool is that!! Enjoy!










4 who goes there?:

alliehoopes said...

Yep, loving your blog :) Glad you tried it and glad it worked! Your pictures looked good before...mine always look more blah out of the camera. But they look great now!!

Letti said...

Your pictures turned out great. I am also an Allie lover. I love your blog too I will add you to my list of blogs to check out daily. My name is Letti and I live in Southern California. I am a stay at home mom to 5 kids. Keep up the good work.

Letti
abunchofbyrds.blogspot.com

Corinne said...

Cool. Thanks for the link.

Jocelyn said...

Awesome, Navin. I will check this out. I think allie comments on a blog that I love, a feathered nest. I'll be checking hers out now.
And your pics are great, never hurts to have great subjects!