Bradley finally decided this week that he really wanted to learn how to ride his bike by himself. We also worked on this last year but he would get so frustrated that he didn't want to try anymore. This year he pretty much just did it all by himself, we didn't help him at all. So, here's to determination. Way to go kid!!!!!
5/15/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 who goes there?:
Way to go Brad!We love you guys!
Congratulations, Brad!
Hey Brad - You were awesome riding that bike last night!!!! Grandma & Grandpa are soooooo proud of you for being determined.
Oh my gosh please stop growing up!! Although I am very proud of him, I can't believe he is getting this independent!! WhooHoo!!
Oh by the way I really like that black and white picture. You could fit a Jack Handy story to the side of it too and make it comical.
Good job Brad. You can see how happy he is by looking at his face in the last picture. What a handsome guy you have.
Way to go Brad! What a cool accomplishment and an awesome bike!
Post a Comment