5/11/2008

Happy Mother's Day

I have to say Happy Mother's day to all the great moms in my life. I have an awesome mom that is always there for me and helps me out so much...love you, mom. I also have a great mother in law who loves my kids and is so willing to help me out as well...love you mom C.
I am also grateful for my grandmas and how sweet and happy they are...I love you Grandma W. and Grandma L.
And last but not least, thank you mother nature for bringing us some sun in these parts. The weather has been awesome lately and I can't even express how nice it is to get to go for a walk without freezing my tushy off.

2 who goes there?:

Jocelyn said...

It was fun to see you on Mother's Day. It felt really odd, though, huh?! Sorry about that...I was stressing about picking Chloe up from Sunbeams. It was nice to see you, though! Let's do that at a house sometime, okay? Then we can really visit.
Happy Mother's Day. And I agree about Mother Earth. I've been needing that too.

Christine Williams said...

Hi Alysia!!!! How are you guys? I'm so glad to hear from you. I'm a slacker when it comes to checking on other people's blogs. If I start, I totally get sucked in and end up on the computer for an hour. So, I'm glad you found me and reminded me to check in! It is so fun to read about you and your life - you're awesome! I seriously want to get together some time when I come visit - it would be fun!