5/01/2008

Happy May Day

I'm pretty sure that it is a tradition in some places to put flowers on your door on May 1st to celebrate May Day. You know, a celebration of Spring...well, we can't do that here because this is what it looks like outside:

I have no words, just tears running down my face.

6 who goes there?:

Nicole Williams said...

Wow that's depressing!! We got some snow here but its not nearly as bad as that, I too am crying for you:(

Corinne said...

Wow, and I thought we had it bad.

Jocelyn said...

That's what it looked like at our house this morning, too. I was ready to throw a snowboot at my window. Last year it was 87 degrees in SLC today. What is up with this?

Jamie said...

thank you so much for all your support! Your comments have meant so much to me....I recently found the card you gave me when we graduated! I am glad I kept things like that. In hope this year we will be able to find some time to get together or at least do lunch! your blog is really cute you have a beautiful family!

heather said...

That totally sucks! I would be crying too. So sorry, but if you do want some sunshine you can come visit us in Vegas. It's only 85 today...:)

Letti said...

Oh you poor thing. I would be crying too.