5/30/2008

We're going to the zoo and we fit right in...









Kaylee had her Kindergarten zoo field trip this week. It was a lot of fun! I always enjoy one on one activities with my kids, even if they don't. Kaylee was her typical self that day...always running off and pretending like she couldn't hear me. She gets so excited that she can't contain herself. She was super cute though and had the greatest time even though the animals were feeling rather shy that day. At the end of the zoo adventure I asked her if she wanted to ride the bus home or ride with me and she said, "I want to ride the bus so I can still learn." I'm not sure what she learned on the bus (do I want to know?) but one thing is for sure, she loves school. Thanks Mrs. Crane!!!


Oh, and thanks Christa for taking pictures since I am a nerdo and forgot my memory card.

7 who goes there?:

christa said...

Hey nice pics. . .you'll be getting the bill shortly for the sitting fee. heehee. What a faithful blogger you are, you seriously inspire me, so much so, that I think another Diet Coke is in order. Just thinking about getting a blog set up makes me tired.

Oh, btw, Aiden loved the photos of Bradley. Have a great day.

Letti said...

What a fun field trip. I love that you actually got to see the tigers.

Micah and Jen said...

What a fun day it was! Can you believe they will be in 1st grade next year? So crazy!!!

Jocelyn said...

Sometimes it freaks me out how much that little girl looks like you. I don't always think that, but these pictures are proof in the pudding.
Gee, she pretends she can't hear you? I've sometimes wondered if I need to take Chloe to an audiologist for this same syndrome! :)

Miss Meliss said...

So... did anybody realize that Kaylee is mostly with guys in these photos? That makes a loving aunt a little worried...

;) *LOL*

The VanOrden Family said...

oh my goodness, doug and i were busting up at this blog title! i must say that kaylee makes me smile every sunday in primary. she has so much energy and you're right- she just can't contain it! what a doll! love your blog and your three cute kids!

The VanOrden Family said...

hey i switched by blog to private, so give me your email address and then i can invite you to read it!