...that my kids actually do get along. It is so nice when I get these reminders to help me see that Brad, Kaylee, and Spencer really do love each other.


Kaylee left this note on the baby for me the other day, it says "love you mom, love Kaylee"
It totally made my day:

And, can you stand how much this guy has changed? I can't!!!!


4 who goes there?:
It's these kind of moments that make it worth it. I love it when my kids are getting along it sure makes me happy.
That note is a total thing of beauty. . .but what I love the most is that she left it on the baby. Yep, she is one brilliant girl. It proves that real for thought truly comes with ESTROGEN!!!!
hiya. Don't open up any emails from me that you may get. Check out blog for more info. Just an fyi
It's great that you got a picture of them when they were getting along!! It was great to see you this weekend. You have got to be one of the happiest, most agreeable people I know.
Post a Comment