10/13/2008

It's a little uncanny

People keep telling me that baby Tyler looks like a Cook. This has had me contemplating just how much my boys really look alike, so I put together these three nearly identical layouts of each of the boys at about 3 months old and I thought it would be a fun game to see if anyone could tell who is who. They really do look alike but I can tell some distinctive characteristics and I don't think that Brad and Spencer look all that much alike now so it will be interesting to see what Ty looks like as he gets older. In the meantime, let the game begin...



13 who goes there?:

Alysia Cook said...

Kaylee thinks they are all Spencer.

P3 said...

Alysia, I think that the first one is Spencer, the second one is Ty and the third is definitely Bradley.

Lori Ann said...

Everyone always says the same thing about my girls too. I don't see it though. The bottom one IS Bradley. I think the middle is Ty and the top is Spencer.

Nicole Williams said...

Spencer, Tyler, Bradley... I think Ty looks more like Spencer, Bradley is his own little man.

Kristie said...

My vote is Spencer, Tyler, Bradley. But what do I know I haven't gotten to see Ty yet. Can't wait until December.

heather said...

Spencer, Tyler, Bradley...easy! I mean, I'm just that good! Love ya
heather

Anonymous said...

I didn't even look at everyone elses answer first.....
1. Spencer Collin Cook
2. Tyler Joseph Cook
3. Bradley Ross Cook
Three of the cutest little boys in all the universe along with Gabriel Christopher Williams!!!!!!!

Highlights said...

Spencer, Tyler, Bradley! So Cute! I haven't read anyone else's comments yet so I want to know if I'm right or not LOL!!

Jocelyn said...

I say Spencer, Tyler, Bradley.

They all look so similar!

The VanOrden Family said...

from top to bottom: spencer, tyler, bradley. right? okay- i'm probably wrong, but i think all 3 are so handsome, especially the littlest one! what a cute family you have!

Corinne said...

Well, I guess we are all very clever, because the answers are unanimous--Spencer, Tyler, Bradley.

Anonymous said...

Spencer, Tyler, Bradley and all just as cute as can be. They do look a lot alike as three month olds but they are definitely their own persons. And what wonderful little guy they are - except for Bradley. He is definitely a big guy!!! Love G. Cook

christa said...

Spencer, Tyler, Brad. . .am I correct?? Haha, love all the posts sista, you're freaking amazing!!