




Well, yes, it is too much to ask but we tried it anyway. Earlier this month we blessed little mister and thought we should document the occasion, I think Corinne took like 12 pictures and the last one was the best we could do because my kids think they need to entertain the photographer, instead of the other way around (thanks Corinne for being so patient).
It was such a great day!!! Tyler didn't make a sound while he was being blessed and Collin did such a great job, he gave the sweetest blessing (I cried, but what's new). We had a ton of family come support us that day and it was a lot of fun having them over after church for lunch, it was crowded but very fun. Thanks to everyone that traveled far to be there!!! We are very lucky to have such a great extended family, even if some of you were two hours late for lunch, we couldn't ask for a greater family.

Grandma and Grandpa Cook with Tyler

Grandpa and Grandma Great Williams

Grandma Great Hebdon

My sisters, I really love my sisters, they are the greatest and we have such a great time together. Sometimes I feel badly that Kaylee has no sisters, but at least she has some fabulous aunts. I wish I would have got a picture of my sisters-in-law too cause we also have a great time together, but it was a crazy day, plus they weren't all there. We missed you Heather and Kassie (Oh, yeah, and Chris and Steven)!!!

11 who goes there?:
You look awesome lys. Love the dress. And sorry you couldn't get any good family pictures. I thought they were pretty funny.
We love you guys and miss ya too. At least we will be there in December!
Wow that was hilarious with the family pictures!! Your boobs are looking mighty perky in the picture with the three of us too, I guess that's what breast milk will do to ya!! Love you!!
I loved your family pictures . . . very very funny. You have a beautiful family and I love seeing of your family.
#4 is my favorite.
And Collin is looking more like Stan every time I see him.
It was so fun to see you last weekend!
Hey Lys, funny funny pictures of the family. I wish their was a picture of Gma & Gpa Williams for that day too...oh well. Love ya.
I LOVE that I can honestly "hear" your voice while i am reading your blog!
Oh, BTW, have you met your family. . .I perfect photo is truly waaaaaayyyyy too much to ask for. Great job in documenting the pain that all of us go through on an almost yearly basis! Love ya!
LOL!!! love the pictures so much!!!
I guess I should have checked with you first, but I think the pictures that capture personalities are so much more fun than when everyone is just standing there smiling at the camera. And your family is full of personality!! So cute, too.
Blessing days are the best! It's always fun to have family over...and a little crazy too. What a cute family you have. I love the picture of you and your sisters. They have changed so much! BTW--I love Nicole's comment. Spoken like a true sister!
Is that nosey to read other people's comments? sorry! :)
Post a Comment