


So, I finally got pictures back from Micha Wixom. My mom had her take pics of the grandkids back in May and I had her take some of my newborn when he was three weeks old. The newborn pics are so priceless, I've never had pictures taken of my tiny babies before and I am so glad that I did this time because he may be my last baby. I love having such great photos. Thanks Micha!!!!




9 who goes there?:
Holy Cow -- what awesome photos! I love the one of Bradley, especially. AND Spencer -- ugh, newborn pics are so great!
Those photos are all beautiful. I don't have any really good ones of my babies either. I wish I did.
You have cute kids. Tyler is just so dang cute. I love his little chin in the first picture. Can't wait to see you guys!
They are all so beautiful. I especially love the last one of Tyler.
Gorgeous! She is so super talented! I LOVE the one of Kaylee....hello, little supermodel in the making! :)
love them, love them, love them all!!!!!! thanks for the beautiful grandbabies alysia & collin.
Wow what beautiful kids! I love them all too. I especially love the first one of Tyler, in the tyler - shots. Love, Grandma Cook
These are so fun. You'll have to pull these out on the days they are being naughty. Tyler's pics look absolutely gorgeous.
WOW - what adorable pics! They are beautiful! I love the family pic post of Tyler's blessing. That seems to be how it goes. Cute kids.
Post a Comment