This was the best I could do for Tyler, he is a mover!

Brad wanted to be Donkey from Shrek, not too bad, eh!

Just kidding...I didn't wish I was dead, but it was one of the harder days I have had in a long time. In fact, I would say that it was a pretty horrible day...glad it's over.
Friday we did the school thing, the kids had fun. Saturday we did the drive mom crazy thing. For example, Bradley lost his donkey ears, Kaylee fought with me constantly about the silly little details of her costume, Tyler followed me around whining ALL day, Spencer was pretty good except that he wouldn't do anything I asked, he would just look at me and say, "No!"
GOOD TIMES!!!!!
I need to find a better way to experience the JOY!! Any tips would be great! Now that it's November I will try to focus on gratitude and hopefully have some better days.

6 who goes there?:
I love their costumes! I'm glad you posted we were wondering what they were for Halloween.
I don't have any tips to not go crazy. Sorry.
I love all their costumes. Brad's is really original!
Spencer is 3, right? That is just the horrible age around here and I'm learning to deal with it (you know, by yelling a lot.) :)
I am not sure I have any tips not to go crazy. Some days, lots of day are just like that. But before you know it....and it will go fast...one will be married and one will be leaving on a mission. And you will wonder where it all went. Oh...and by the way... I love your children dearly! You have fabulous children that I adore. And you too...
Love the costumes, Lys! They are so dang cute! Since my baby is on the way you know I'm going to be calling A LOT (as if you haven't felt it already)so once you figure out how to not go crazy let me know so I can prepare myself :) LOVE YOU!!!
Just want to say, I'm super glad you're not dead!
I think your blog title is clever, I'm just sorry you had a horrible day. I think holidays can bring out the worst in kids, unfortunately.
It was fun seeing you this weekend. I'm really looking forward to Thanksgiving, though, so I can just sit and relax and enjoy everybody's company a bit more.
Post a Comment