1/11/2010

Catch up

Kaylee lost a tooth:
This is exciting for her because it is the first tooth that she actually pulled out. Her two bottom teeth were pulled out by the dentist because her permanent teeth were growing in behind her baby teeth. She was very, very excited. Cousins:
Everyday things are so much more exciting when you are playing with your cousins. Who knew a DS could entertain 4 boys all at the same time?



Brad's Birthday:

Brad turned 9 in December. He had a fun day going to the movies with his friends and then, of course, cake and presents later that night. Good times!!!


Christmas:
I didn't take many pictures because I get caught up in the moment, but here are a few fun ones from Christmas Eve:





4 who goes there?:

heather said...

All these pictures make me miss you guys! The kids look so much older. Man, we can't wait to see ya this summer!

Jocelyn said...

Wow, Kaylee looks really grown up in these pictures!!! And like Melissa!

I'm so glad you posted. I've been missing you.

Corinne said...

Sometimes I think I am too focused on getting "the shot" that I miss being in the moment--so, good for you!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday 9 year old I think it is time you and I had some bum fun, you do me first then I will do you I hope you are old enough to c-m in me, I think sucking each other would be fun too