1/11/2010

I'm Bored!!!!!

Yesterday at church while I was conducting in Relief Society, Spencer came walking in the door to the R.S. room and asks for me. I am standing at the front of the room and I look over at him and ask him to give me one minute. He keeps saying, "mom" and comes over to the front of the room with me. I say, "Okay, bud, stand right here next to me while I finish making announcements." But, before I can actually get that all out he exclaims, "I'm BORED!!!!" in front of the whole room.
Apparantly, he just got up and walked out of his primary class so he could let me know how he felt at the moment. Too bad they don't have religious Wii games that the kids could play during church, then they would never get bored. Hey, I think I am on to something!!!!

6 who goes there?:

Jocelyn said...

Ha Ha! He's awesome! I feel that way at church, too.

Watt Family said...

That just totally put a smile on my face! Spencer would do something like that. He cracks me up!

Highlights said...

I concur with Julie. Somedays are better than others. I always feel guilty when someone I really like sits next to me in class and I'm tempted to chat the whole time instead of listen. It's been an issue my WHOLE life. haha!

Letti said...

That is so cute. I think they also need a pre nursery starting at 12 months to 18 months.

Corinne said...

So funny. What was his teacher doing just letting him leave, anyway? Today in the middle of Sacrament mtg Ethan stood up. I asked him what he was doing and he said he was bored. So, where was he going to go? We need to see you guys again.

Corinne said...

You probably figured it out, but I'm aussiegirl!