6/24/2010

Makenli Jo

Okay, so I have been on hiatus from blogging for a while...okay a long time. I just lost the drive.
Anyway, my baby sister had a baby! What?! I know...I am getting old.
I took some pictures for her and my other sister has been bugging me to post them so she can see them, so here they are. NOTE: I am NOT a professional so please be gentle in your comments or thoughts.
Enjoy!!!










6 who goes there?:

Heather Sellers said...

Alysia! These are way good! You are a great photographer! Keep up the good work!!

PS- I miss you!

heather said...

I love them! I'm glad you posted them. Chris loves the box one. I have to agree, it's my favorite. How did she fit in it?!
Anyway, can't wait to see you guys next friday!

Jocelyn said...

Okay, I'm going to be brutally honest.....



Ready?.......



It's because I'm a true friend, okay? I'm only saying this because I love you........



Those are really great photos, Lys! And what a beautiful subject!

The Cook Book said...

Very cute;, I love them a lot, especially the pink hanging one!! She's very darling!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Those pics are awesome! What a cute little peanut!

Corinne said...

Well done, Alysia! Great posing.