I am so annoyed with blogger!!! My posts rarely look the way I want them too. UGH!! I may have to do a 10 hour project and change everything so my blog will look better.
I am so annoyed with blogger!!! My posts rarely look the way I want them too. UGH!! I may have to do a 10 hour project and change everything so my blog will look better.
3 who goes there?:
Alysia! You need to try blogger in draft. Just go to http://draft.blogger.com/ instead of blogger.com and click on "design" next you will click on template designer and after that you can mess with it all you want! It is so fun and you get to design it yourself!
thanks Heather, you're the best! I hear you are expecting...congrats!!!
You can also let me or Emily know if you need help. We're getting pretty good at changing the html code.
Post a Comment